Thursday, September 29, 2011

You'll love me again.....

  As time and again
The pain jarrs the heart
I ask myself 
Why do I care?

As time and again 
The words pierce through
I ask myself
Why did I ever care?

Haven't I seen enough?
Haven't I cried enough?
Then why do I still feel?
Then why do I still care?

Maybe 'coz my heart still beats...
Maybe 'coz I still have hope 
Maybe 'coz I still believe...
That you'll love me again....

Maybe your eyes will shine again
With the light of love unspoken.....
Maybe your fingers will touch again
To ease the pain of wounds unseen.....

Maybe your memories will give me the strength
To wait......
To wait for the day,
When you'll love me again.....

That day you'll love me again....
I'll wait.
I'll wait till forever.....
To make you love me again.....

3 comments:

  1. Why this unrequited love-ish post kid? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,may say in my defense that i wrote it at a time when unrequited love was the fashion of the heart?And that time is definitely not now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahha...i just came across this again now :)
    Fashion of the heart eh? You'll figure its a recurring theme. :)

    ReplyDelete